Each year our list of holidays will differ. We are however always announcing 12 holidays that fall on weekdays.
We determine the holiday list this way: 1) we consider the typical public holidays in Kerala 2) we consider the most important festivals in each three major religions in Kerala 3) we prioritize holidays that fall adjacent to a weekend 4) we consider Swedish holidays and popular vacation periods to minimize the impact on clients and reduce the project stress on our colleagues.
If any member of staff requires a leave to attend a festival that is not in this list of holidays, that should not be a problem. Just apply for the leave as early as possible.
January 1st New Year-Sunday
January 26th Indian Republic day – Thursday
February 24th Sivarathri – Friday
April 13th Maundy Thursday – Thursday
April 14th Vishu/Good Friday-Friday
May 1st Labor Day – Monday
June 23rd Midsummer eve – Friday
August 15th Independence Day – Tuesday
September 2nd Bakrid – Saturday
September 3rd Onam Holiday – Sunday
September 4th Onam Holiday – Monday
September 29th Mahanavami – Friday
October 2nd Gandhi Jayanthi – Monday
December 25th Christmas Day – Monday
December 26th Christmas Holiday – Tuesday
You can now go through our 2018 list of declared holidays as well!
- Ragu, welcome to LiteBreeze!
- We are hiring WordPress developers
- We are hiring mobile app developers
- Product launch celebratory dinner
- A LiteBreeze project: candidate profile automation
- Christmas Celebrations 2017
- Holidays 2018
- LiteBreeze How To Series - Installing package manager for Mac
- Improve your resume for better prospects
- AWS technical essentials day in Kochi