We’re hiring a senior accountant
Update 17 October: this position is now filled.
Who you are:
- You are extraordinarily meticulous; you are a “numbers person”.
- You are obsessed with order, following routines to the T, and being organized.
- You can take initiative; you don’t always expect clearly defined instructions.
- You are interested in challenges outside of your routines and comfort zone as well.
- You are passionate about improving accounting routines and adding value to the company.
Part of your responsibilities will be “standard accounting tasks” related to: invoicing, passing entries, vouchers, maintaining registers, TDS and GST as well as general administrative tasks. Once you’ve proved yourself you’ll be introduced to more challenging responsibilities as well:
- Reporting directly to the auditor and MD.
- Handle accounting for our Swedish parent company. Learn European accounting standards.
- Direct contact with our international clients.
- Learn the Swedish accounting software Fortnox.
- Handle European VAT including VAT reports to tax department.
- Payments to European contractors/suppliers and tax department.
At LiteBreeze you will enjoy these benefits:
- Superlative pay: Profitable company with clients from economically strong regions.
- On-site client visits: High performers get the opportunity to visit our European clients.
- Improve your skill-set: Work with modern and continually updated technology.
- Work-life balance: Flexible work hours and work from home option once per week.
- Improve your professionalism: Get coached by our Swedish on-site manager.
- Focus on ergonomics: Professional, comfortable work stations for you to perform better.
Please visit our career website to learn more: http://jobs.litebreeze.com
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position; we look forward to receive your applications on our Naukri post: Senior Accountant
Your number of years of work experience is not an important selection criteria; we will assess your application based on your attention to detail, problem-solving skills, attitude, general aptitude, reasoning and language.
In the longer term there are opportunities to grab higher value work such as:
- Automating the bulk of the data entry work.
- Management accounting reports and other custom reports to management.
- Possibly handle the accounts of more Swedish companies through accounting outsourcing.
You will be solely responsible for the accounting at LiteBreeze. You won’t report to any middle manager, hence top quality deliverables are very important to us. During the recruitment process we will assess your attention to detail through a number of machine tests.
Other responsibilities include: general administrative tasks, payment of bills and salaries, maintaining spreadsheets of client and contractor invoices, cross-checking reports, coordination with bank, reconciling accounts, preparing personal tax returns, filing various returns with the Indian and Swedish tax departments, maintaining registers IBNLT asset register, blog content and marketing material for a possible future accounting outsourcing venture. We use Quickbooks – this is however not a prerequisite and can be learned quickly.
Warm welcome to our new senior accountant | The LiteBreeze Blog says: October 30, 2017
[…] have high expectations and listed a broad range of challenging requirements in our senior accountant job ad. Harsha has gone through our stringent recruitment process and was selected out of 100+ […]
- Ragu, welcome to LiteBreeze!
- We are hiring WordPress developers
- We are hiring mobile app developers
- Product launch celebratory dinner
- A LiteBreeze project: candidate profile automation
- Christmas Celebrations 2017
- Holidays 2018
- LiteBreeze How To Series - Installing package manager for Mac
- Improve your resume for better prospects
- AWS technical essentials day in Kochi