Web shops and ecommerce solutions
If you are looking for a basic web shop, I would recommend to first evaluate the cheap “ready-made” solutions that you can subscribe to at a monthly cost. These are also referred to as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud-based web shops.
Our software developers can build custom ecommerce solutions, however we can’t compete on price if you are looking for a basic web shop. If you are launching a new business I would first recommend trying one of the cloud-based shops, and later customize your own web shop.
Our focus lies on customized software solutions requiring 300+ man hours. To customize a web shop and get things “just the way you want it” could cost 10’000+ euros. We rarely offer fixed prices for whole projects due to the complexity in estimating the time required.
Examples of cloud-based web shop solutions are shopify.com and wix.com. There are hundreds of other companies offering similar cheap solutions that might be more suitable for your specific industry and support requirements.
For custom ecommerce solutions, our developers have worked with WooCommerce, Opencart, Magento and legacy OsCommerce shops.
- Ragu, welcome to LiteBreeze!
- We are hiring WordPress developers
- We are hiring mobile app developers
- Product launch celebratory dinner
- A LiteBreeze project: candidate profile automation
- Christmas Celebrations 2017
- Holidays 2018
- LiteBreeze How To Series - Installing package manager for Mac
- Improve your resume for better prospects
- AWS technical essentials day in Kochi