LiteBreeze’s holiday list for 2019 is declared below. Both national holidays and religious festival days are considered to spread out the holidays throughout the calendar year as much as possible.
In addition to these holidays, India’s parliament election may fall in April or May and employees are free to take paid leave on the poll day.
There are more festivals and public holidays which are not included in these 12 holidays. Our staff may require leave for the same, for which they may apply for leave in advance.
- January 1st New Year – Tuesday
- March 4th Shivaratri – Monday
- April 15th Vishu – Monday
- April 19th Good Friday – Friday
- April 23rd Parliament Election day – Tuesday
- May 1st Labour Day – Tuesday
- August 15th Independence Day – Thursday
- September 4th / 5th Onam Celebration Day – (Wednesday / Thursday Afternoon)
- September 11th Onam Holiday (Main Onam) – Wednesday
- September 12th Onam Holiday – Thursday
- October 2nd Gandhi Jayanthi – Wednesday
- October 7th Mahanavami – Monday
- December 24th Christmas Eve – Tuesday
- December 25th Christmas Holiday – Wednesday