Business development executive
What do we expect of you?
You are / have:
- 1-3 years of business to business (B2B) sales experience (preferably international).
- Articulate, and possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Thrive on the phone and don’t hesitate to reach out (as a major part is researching leads, we don’t foresee more than 10 established calls per day though).
- Flexible enough to operate in a “360 role” with an inclination to work with a broad range of tasks (see examples below).
- An open mind and willingness to continuously improve and change old habits. You must be honest to be able to grow through mistake-based learning.
- Great attitude. You will receive brutally honest feedback through coaching that allows you to grow fast. Stay positive during periods of pressure.
- Attention to detail: be able to follow instructions and agreed upon guidelines to the T.
- Commitment. We’re looking for someone to grow with us in the long term.
- Self-starter with a focus on immediate goals and the desire to build a career.
- Build on our database of prospective clients
- Research and qualify prospective clients
- Compose pitch emails to qualified leads
- Place calls, conduct webcam conference calls.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective clients.
- Write proposals together with senior technical staff.
- Set up developer/consultant interviews with leads.
- Flesh out marketing material such as project case studies and developer profiles (CVs) based on prospective clients’ needs.
- Network (e.g. LinkedIn) and strive to convert connections into clients.
You would spend 90% of your time on the aforementioned business development tasks. Below is a list of broader tasks that you might be asked to work on. However, it will depend on your capabilities and areas of interest as well.
- Develop new marketing ideas that could work in tandem with our existing procedures.
- Though most meetings are done over webcam, there might be opportunities to travel (typically to Europe).
- Content marketing.
- Partner with clients to grow their business find solutions that truly add value to their businesses. Nurture existing clients and check in for feedback.
- Recruitment: Help build strategies and processes to help LiteBreeze attract, engage and nurture talent before they apply for a job. Convince top talent to join us.
- Website updates: Refine and improve our Unique Selling Points/punchlines/pitch.
- Social media and content marketing: Every potential partner – whether prospective client, candidate, sales consultants, investors or others – will google our company name. Add high-quality and relevant content to our website, blog and social media outlets.