Content marketing specialist
Update: this current position has been filled.
Who you are:
- You have great written English skills.
- You have solid experience and keen interest in digital marketing trends, content marketing and SEO.
- You are able to independently deliver and push forward high-quality content and strategies to experienced international executives.
- Produce content – mainly written but also graphics and video.
- Quality control and proof-read content. Advice technical staff how to improve their content.
- Content creation will be related to software project case studies, project demos, service offerings such as landing pages, articles related to our industry, blog posts, consultant CVs.
- Lead and coordinate with content writers.
- Interview staff, understand new concepts and convert it into valuable content.
- Analyze marketing data (landing pages, Google Ads (formerly Adwords) data, conversion rates, incoming links, rankings, traffic) to improve strategies and tactics.
Why take this role at LiteBreeze?
- An opportunity to work very independently and to focus on the areas that you are most passionate about.
- Big potential for long-term career growth. We will expand with local presences and sales agents. Opportunity to grow into a higher-level marketing role.
Read more about optional skills and responsibilities in this job ad and apply now: