Who you are:
- You have great written English skills.
- You are interested in digital marketing trends, content marketing and SEO.
- You are motivated to learn and upgrade your skills from online resources and your own experiments.
- You are keen to collaborate with multiple parties in India and abroad.
- You will take on content writing alongside our existing content writers. This includes software project case studies, presentation of projects through screenshots and accompanying texts, landing pages, articles related to our industry, help technical staff to produce content, etc.
- Work on our English website primarily, but also coordinate with translators for our Swedish and German websites.
- Work on our social media accounts – primarily LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- You will be our representative when it comes to content in general.
- Coordinate with our web developers: website improvements and expansion with new languages.
- Build links: find and approach partners who can link back to our content (existing knowledge not required).
- Getting knowledge out of people: interview staff, understand new concepts and convert it into valuable content.
Why take this role at LiteBreeze?
- You will have a broad role initially, and as we grow you have the opportunity and flexibility to focus more on the areas that you are most passionate about.
- Big potential for long-term career growth. We will expand with local presences and sales agents. Opportunity to grow into a higher-level marketing role.
Desired but optional skills, responsibilities and experience:
- Work experience from the software industry.
- Link building and approaching international prospective link partners.
- Video editing.
- Initiate and lead general SEO improvements.
- Be in charge of link building strategies.
- Pick up the phone to talk to prospective new content partners.
- Create infographics.
- Manage social media posting schedules.
- Moderate comments on our blog.
- Learning basic video editing skills and converting some content into videos.
- Build landing pages together with our web developers for specific software products.
- Manage Adwords account.
- Record video demos of projects.
Should this position be of interest to you please send us your application now!