AWS cloud engineer
- Strong knowledge of GNU-Linux OS.
- Work experience of a minimum of two years.
- In-depth knowledge in configuring/implementing CI/CD.
- Configure/maintenance of ELK stack & server monitoring utilities.
- Comfortable in one of the following programming languages: Python, Bash, Go.
- Hands-on experience in Terraform/CloudFormation for infrastructure provisioning & management.
Prior Experience of the following is an advantage:
- Experience in cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure (preferably AWS certified).
- Experience in container orchestration like Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in design and deployment of scalable/resilient cloud infrastructure.
- Good grasp of cryptography, security, and best practices for cloud management.
- Good to have technical experience in web application development.
- Great communication and analytical skills.
Our working hours are between 0900 – 1800 IST (i.e. we don’t have graveyard shifts), unless there is an emergency.