Junior DevOps engineer – Linux biased
- Strong knowledge of GNU-Linux OS.
- Ability to configure/maintenance of ELK stack and server monitoring utilities.
- Expertise in one of the following programming languages: Python or Bash
- Good grasp of cryptography, security and best practices for server management.
- Good understanding of containerisation.
- Work experience of a minimum of two years.
Prior experience in the following is an advantage:
- Public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Knowledge in configuring and implementing CI/CD.
- Terraform/CloudFormation for infrastructure provisioning and management.
- Good understanding of configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools like Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.