Junior marketing analyst
Update: this current position has been filled.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Marketing experience (preferably international and B2B)
- Thrives on in-depth research and analysis of leads.
- Flexibility to operate in a “360 role”. Our team is growing as we move to SmartCity
- Detail oriented: follow instructions and guidelines to the T
- Articulate, and excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Great attitude. There will be continual coaching that enables you to grow fast.
- A go-getter with a focus on immediate goals and the desire to build a career
- An inclination to work on a broad range of tasks (see examples below)
Your main responsibilities:
- Build on our existing database of prospective clients
- Research and qualify prospective clients
- Compose pitch emails to qualified leads
- Write proposals together with senior technical staff
- Set up developer/consultant interviews with leads
- Flesh out marketing material such as project case studies as required
- Network (e.g. LinkedIn) and strive to convert connections into clients
You would spend 70% of your time on the aforementioned marketing tasks. Below is a list of broader tasks that you might be asked to work on. However, it will depend on your capabilities and areas of interest as well.
- Develop new marketing ideas that could work in tandem with our existing procedures.
- Recruitment: Help build strategies and processes to help LiteBreeze attract, engage and nurture talent before they apply for a job. Convince top talent to join us.
- Partner with clients and find solutions that truly add value to their businesses. Nurture existing clients and check in periodically for feedback.
Your number of years of work experience is not an important selection criterion; we will assess your application based on your attention to detail, problem-solving skills, attitude, general aptitude, reasoning and language.