Are you organized and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills? Are you great at assessing candidates’ experience/ relevant knowledge and comparing them to job requirements?
- Source and attract candidates using databases, social media, cold calls etc
- Conduct screening interviews and sort through applicants to fill open positions
- Assess candidates’ knowledge, skills and experience that best suit our open positions.
- Act as candidates’ point of contact, build influential relationships during the selection process
- Promote LiteBreeze’s reputation as “great place to work”
- Provide regular analytical and well documented recruiting reports to management
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborate with managers to compile and maintain a consistent list of requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Excellent phone, skype, and online meeting platform skills