Update: this current position has been filled
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing resumes
- Phone screening
- Scheduling tests
- Administering onsite tests and interviews (mostly PHP developers and other similar IT roles)
What do we expect of you?
- Great English communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and be able to stick to agreed processes.
- An inclination to work with a broad range of tasks (see examples below).
- An open mind and willingness to continuously improve and change old habits.
- Great attitude. We have very high expectations; stay positive during periods of pressure.
- Commitment. We’re looking for someone to grow with us in the long term.
As we continue to expand, this role will also evolve to include business development and marketing responsibilities.
Here is the list of the broad range of tasks that your role would include. You may spend 60% of your time on standard recruiting tasks (calling, scheduling tests, interviewing) and the remainder on tasks such as these. However, it will depend on your capabilities and areas of interest.
Marketing and business development: Handle leads that come through our website and lead management system. Research the company behind a lead, call leads, coordinate with technical seniors, update developer profiles, set up developer interviews with leads etc. Develop new marketing ideas that could work in tandem with our existing procedures.
Creative recruitment activities: Explore sourcing options, IBNLT: headhunting, campus recruitment, targeted campaigns to specific groups such as part-timers.
Recruitment marketing: Build strategies and processes to help LiteBreeze find, attract, engage and nurture talent before they apply for a job. Ensure our employer brand is clearly established and properly reflective of our company.
Branding initiatives: Develop unique material to help convince top talent who is hesitant to join a small company.
Website updates: Refine and improve our Unique Selling Points/punchlines/pitch.
Social media and blog content: Every potential partner – whether prospective client, candidate, sales consultants, investors or others – will google our company name. We can do much more when it comes to adding high-quality and relevant content to our website, blog and social media outlets.