Lead – Talent Acquisition, Trivandrum
- An overall experience of five-plus years with three years in core IT recruitment
- The ability to devise and implement strategic recruitment efforts
- Experience in stakeholder management and negotiation
- Experience leading junior staff and formally training them.
- Here is the list of the broad range of tasks that you might need to work on.
Facilities. We are in the process of building a great new office in the Trivandrum location and once that’s done, continuous improvement of those facilities will be required.
Build your team. Lead and assure the quality of subordinates. Hire new admins/recruiters to build the team’s capabilities further. You will get an opportunity to work on a number of recruitment-related managerial tasks, depending on your experience, relevant skills, and interests.
Branding initiatives. Develop material to help convince top talent who are hesitant to join an SME.
Recruitment systems improvement to make recruiters’ daily work easier. There’s huge scope for smart features and automation to make recruiters more efficient.
Creative recruitment activities. Explore sourcing options, IBNLT: headhunting, LinkedIn, campus recruitment, targeted campaigns to specific groups such as part-timers. If necessary hire staff for this while verifying the quality of the process and basically producing results.
What’s in it for you?
- Best pay in the industry. We have a growing clientele of financially strong clients in Europe.
- You will work closely with our on-site Swedish managing director. He will coach and train you based on the professionalism expected by our western stakeholders.
- Work-life balance. We have high expectations but also give you a lot of freedom in terms of when and where you work.
- We’re growing fast – you will have great career advancement opportunities
What do we expect of you?
- Attention to detail. Ability to stick to agreed processes and ensure your juniors do too.
- Excellent command of the English language and impressive business writing skills
- Willingness to work with a broad range of tasks (HR, recruitment, new office set up, etc)
- An open mind and willingness to continuously improve and change old habits.
- A good attitude. We have very high expectations; stay positive during periods of pressure.
- Act as a liaison between the management and employees.