- 3-5 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience (preferably international).
- Passionate to learn digital marketing – SEM and interested in content creation.
- Articulate, and possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Great at building rapport with sales reps from other Nordic countries.
- Flexible enough to operate in a “360 role” with an inclination to work with a broad range of tasks (see examples below).
- An open mind and willingness to continuously improve and change old habits. You must be honest to be able to grow through mistake-based learning.
- Great attitude. You will receive brutally honest feedback through coaching that allows you to grow fast. Stay positive during periods of pressure.
- Attention to detail: be able to follow instructions and agreed-upon guidelines to the T.
- Commitment. Were looking for someone to grow with us in the long term.
- Self-starter with a focus on immediate goals and the desire to build a career.
- Manage and coach an existing team of junior marketers.
- Build on our database of prospective clients
- Research and qualify prospective clients
- Build and maintain rapport with our Nordic sales reps
- Set up developer/consultant interviews with leads
- Flesh out marketing material such as project case studies and developer profiles (CVs) based on prospective clients’ needs.
You would spend 90% of your time on the aforementioned business development tasks. Below is a list of broader tasks that you might be asked to work on. However, it will depend on your capabilities and areas of interest as well.
- Develop new marketing ideas that could work in tandem with our existing procedures.
- Content marketing.
- Help build strategies and processes to help LiteBreeze attract, engage and nurture prospective clients.
- Website updates: Refine and improve our Unique Selling Points/punchlines/pitch.
- Social media and content marketing: Every potential partner – whether prospective client, candidate, sales consultants, investors, or others – will google our company name. Add high-quality and relevant content to our website, blog, and social media outlets.