Junior recruitment and marketing executive
Update: this current position has been filled.
As we are in an expansion mode owing to our shift to SmartCity, we are looking to add a junior recruiter to our team. This role will include business development and marketing responsibilities.
- Articulate, and possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Great on the phone and don’t hesitate to reach out when required.
- Flexible to operate in a “360 role” with an inclination to work with a broad range of tasks.
- Open minded and willing to continuously improve and change old habits. You must be honest to be able to grow through mistake-based learning.
- Open to receive brutally honest feedback through coaching. A great attitude is important for this job.
- Super attentive to detail: You follow instructions and agreed upon guidelines to the T.
- Committed. We’re looking for someone to grow with us in the long term.
- A self-starter with focus on immediate goals and the desire to build a career.
Here is the list of the broad range of tasks that your role could include. You may spend 60% of your time on standard recruiting tasks (calling, scheduling tests, interviewing) and the remainder on tasks such as these. However, it will depend on your capabilities and areas of interest.
Marketing: Follow up on leads that come through our lead management system. Research these potential clients, assess their financial strength and reply accordingly. Develop new marketing ideas that could work in tandem with our existing procedures. You will spend roughly 20% of your time on this.
Creative recruitment activities: Explore sourcing options, IBNLT: headhunting, campus recruitment, targeted campaigns to specific groups such as part-timers.
Recruitment marketing: Build strategies and processes to help LiteBreeze find, attract, engage and nurture talent before they apply for a job. Ensure our employer brand is clearly established and properly reflective of our company.
Your number of years of work experience is not an important selection criterion; we will assess your application based on your attention to detail, problem-solving skills, attitude, general aptitude, reasoning and language.