LiteBreeze’s recruitment process
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
The first step is getting through tough job interviews. Your job interview is a formal discussion between the hiring manager and you to determine your eligibility and suitability for the available job.
In most cases, you will also be able to pose company-related queries, at the end of the interview. Hiring decisions are usually made based on these interviews.
LiteBreeze has a unique approach to candidate assessment, compared to the conventional methods for traditional recruitment.
So if you are looking to join LiteBreeze or have already applied for a position with us, the below points will be helpful.
The five-step recruitment process at LiteBreeze:
- Phone screening: This initial screening is to gather information such as salary expectations, notice period, understand your communication skills and then schedule an online test as per your convenience.
- Online test: A single logic-based question (usually 45 mins). This OT aims to test your code quality and functionality. You will be required to develop one function. Our focus is on the neatness of the solution, logic, code efficiency and optimization. Ensure to run the code at the end of your test.
- Communication assessment: As all LiteBreeze developers communicate with our Nordic clients frequently during projects, your written communication skills need to match our standards. Therefore, we give you 4-5 common client-related questions that need to be answered within an hour.
- HR-tech interview: Once you have cleared the online and communication test, there will be a video call interview that includes both HR and tech-based questions.
- Machine test: Once you clear all the above rounds, you will be invited for a final proctored machine test. This test consists of a combination of MCQs and coding questions. This round (usually 120 mins) is meant to further assess your logic, knowledge and experience on various technical topics along with your coding ability.
Confidence and effective communication are advantageous during the interview, as there will be a variety of probing questions based on your previous tests, experience, domain knowledge and resume.
Be prepared for personal and uncomfortable questions from the interviewer such as career gaps or challenges faced during previous employments.
The research you have done ahead of attending the recruitment process at LiteBreeze will come in handy during the interview, should you be able to connect any of the answers with the position that you applied for.
After your interview, it is a good idea to call/mail the recruiter to thank them for the opportunity. At LiteBreeze, the candidature status will be shared with you via email, within two working days.
You could additionally follow up on the status of your candidature with us via mail or a call after three-four working days if you have not been informed yet.
Should you be looking for the next challenging step-up in your career, send us your updated resume and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you. Here’s wishing you all the very best!