We keep developers performance high by giving our developers frequent feedback and coaching. Our Swedish manager or other Western staff who understands your perspective will be involved in these coaching sessions. Feedback usually pertains to areas such as:
- Ability to implement smart and user-friendly features.
- Service quality / customer service.
- Evaluation of code (code is evaluated using version control systems).
- Planning and pro-activity.
- Ability to save you time by understanding your problem areas, coming up with solutions and implementing them properly.
- Quality and detail of time reports.
- Ability to make use of new and improved technology and thereby deliver more user-friendly, faster, more secure and beautiful solutions.
Developers ability to continuously learn from feedback and implement the above core performance concepts are evaluated often. Your thoughts on how successful we are at this are very important to us. Specific examples of situations when we’ve done something well or where we’ve not performed is helpful.