Our project planners have 10+ years of web development experience. Our main objective when planning is to:
- Plan a user-friendly web application that provides maximum value to the end user.
- Simplify and re-use code to minimize development cost.
You will benefit a lot from a well-planned application:
- The core process (where most of your users will spend most of their time) will be designed in a very user-friendly way. Usability of the core process is extremely important for project success.
- We will identify existing and/or open source functionality that can be re-used to reduce cost.
- Planning prevents unnecessary changes later on in the project which could be costly.
- Your requirements will be communicated to the designer and programmers in a way that cannot be misunderstood. Our planners have plenty of experience of working with Western clients and Indian developers.
- Requirements and milestones will be scheduled in a work plan so you know exactly what to expect.
- Lowers the risk. Planning will ensure that no requirement will be a potential roadblock for the developers.
- You know exactly what you will get and what it will cost. Some companies may give you a low initial fixed price and later ask for more money on the pretense that it was not clearly described by you earlier.
- Wire framing makes it easy for everyone, including non-experts, to visualize how the system will work and to discover better ways to design processes.
- A solid foundation will be put in place. It will be scalable and easy for developers to work on (even if you in the future need to take the project elsewhere). The database will be professionally designed for high security, scalability and speed.
- Work will be assigned to the most suitable programmers who have got prior experience of similar projects and features.