Selective recruitment: the key to success when outsourcing to India
Our rich-world clients have very high expectations of product and service quality. Therefore we hire very selectively here in India; the top 1% of talent.
Many candidates may have the right skills, but at LiteBreeze we ensure to locate and recruit developers with great communication skills, the right attitude, who pay attention to detail, are service-minded and eager to learn.
LiteBreeze follows an effective funnel methodology to recruit only high performers in the web application development industry. Candidates go through up to five layers of aptitude tests and interviews. The top characteristics of a high performer are:
- Very strong logical aptitude
- Great command over the English language
- Great attitude and ability to learn through feedback and criticism
- Trustworthy, transparent and honest
- Strive to consistently maintain the highest professional levels
- Treat clients/ seniors as a priority
- Understand and consider a sense of responsibility as crucial to the performance
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviour consistently
- Lead by example
- Engage in direct and honest dialogue at work
- Respect the talents and trust the intentions of colleagues
- Challenge status quo when appropriate
- Meet deadlines and commitments
Developers at LiteBreeze are recruited based on Western standards and our selective recruitment process is designed by our Swedish CEO.
We may not be the cheapest software development firm out there, but selecting a long-term development partner based on who gives the lowest initial fixed price might not always lead to success.
The success of our organization is dependent on the quality of our employees. Hiring the right people for the right job using LiteBreeze methods improves the chances of continued company growth and success.
We hire not only developers with impressive existing skills, but also those we believe have great long-term potential. Once we make a hire, we train that hire on our business principles to improve professionalism and client satisfaction.