This application is a school management system developed by LiteBreeze. There are four separate roles: admins, teachers, parents and students. Through this system teachers can manage information about students, assign homework and share students’ progress with parents.
- manage three user roles namely students, parents and teachers.
- add and manage classes, subjects, home work and tasks.
- add remarks for each student.
- block parents and students from viewing remarks added by administrator or teacher.
- manage students assigned to them.
- view the remarks history for each assigned student.
- add remarks for each student assigned and share with parents.
- view the homework and tasks added for the subjects assigned.
- assign new home work/task for the subjects assigned.
- login to the system and check the progress of their children.
- view the homework assigned to their children.
- view the remarks added by teachers and administrators.
- login to the system and view the homework and tasks assigned to them.
- view the remarks added by the teachers and administrator.
This educational tool boosts performance of the students and adds transparency that is appreciated by parents.
We contacted LiteBreeze to develop a web application to manage students, classes and homework. We thought we would have to spend a lot of time on planning and discussions however LiteBreeze quickly understood what needed to be done. Contact them if you need good professional services. - Espen Nielsen (Oslo, Norway)
Team of developers who worked on this project: Arun